A leírások alapján, találd meg a figurákhoz leginkább illő szabadidős tevékenységet! Figyelj, mert hárommal több hirdetés van!
1) Alison has a friend who is coming to visit her on Sunday and she would like to take her on an organized boat trip in the afternoon.
2) Martin has three children who love animals. He wants to take them out for the day and is looking for somewhere that has plenty for them to do where they can also have lunch.
3) Sarah is interested in the way people lived and worked in the past. She likes making things and would like to learn some of the old-fashioned skills people used to have.
4) David has just moved to the area and he wants to find out more about it. He has Sunday mornings free but doesn’t want to spend much.
5) Fiona’s hobby is bird watching. She is short of money but has a free weekend and wants o spend a quiet day in the open air enjoying the countryside and watching birds.
A) The Leighton Lady is a luxury 54-seater pleasure boat and is available for hire – ideal for weddings, birthdays, etc. For the general public there are day trips on Sundays in summer and every day in August. Tel (01525) 384563 to book.
B) Whipsnade Animal Park is Europe’s largest conservation park, offering:
– a fun and educational day out for all members of the family
– 3000 rare and endangered animals and birds
– Open daily 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Phone (01582) 872171 for up-to-date admission charges.
C) Luton Museum includes a wide range of displays telling the story of Luton as an industrial center up to the present day. Follow the history f some of Luton’s industries and look inside a Victorian pub and shop. Open all year: Mon-Sat 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sun 1-5 p.m. Admission free.
D) The Stockwood Craft Museum tells the history of traditional trades and crafts p until the 1930’s. It offers a look back at arts such as weaving cloth and making pots. Watch the craftspeople at work and have a turn yourself! The Period Gardens show the history of English gardening from medieval times. Open Wed-Sun 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
E) Woodside farm offers fun and enjoyment for all the family. Attractions include unusual breeds of farm animals, a children’s farm, picnic/play areas, farm shop, tractor rides, pony rides, Coffe Pot café. Open all year: Mon-Sat 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., closed Sunday. Admission Children and Senior Citizens 1.10, Adults 1.40 pounds.
F) Bedford Museum is in attractive surroundings close to the River Great Ouse. The excellent exhibitions show the human and natural history of the region. Ind out, for example, what life was like in a village in Roman times or what wildlife and birds can be seen in he valley today. Open Tues-Sun 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.. Admission free.
G) Priory Country Park is a peaceful area just a short distance from Bedford town center. The park, with lakes surrounded by trees and grassland, is a great place to see wildlife and birds. Priory Water Sports offers sailing and canoeing. Open all year. No entry charges.
H) Longholme Boating Lake offers safe boating for all the family in ten acres of beautiful parkland. Pedal boats, rowing boats and motorized children’s boats are all available for hire. The lakeside café provides a range of refreshments. River trips leave on the hour from 1 p.m at weekends.
Answers: 1-H, 2-E, 3-D, 4-F, 5-G