A leírások alapján, találd meg mindenki számára a legmegfelelőbb nyelvtanfolyamot! Figyelj, mert hárommal több hirdetés van!
1) Ibrahim is a journalist. He knows English quite well, but he wants to improve his writing skills. He works long hours on weekdays at an office in London.
2) Liv is going to university in Sweden next and wants to spend this year improving her English. She wants to meet people from other parts of the world and have a good social life.
3) Maria is 45. She would like to follow an individual course of study somewhere quiet and comfortable with a private teacher.
4) Chang is visiting England for the first time this summer. He’ll stay a month and hopes to make new friends, but he is rather shy, so he’d like a school with lots of out-of-class activities.
5) Vera lives with a family in London and looks after their little girls during the day. She studies on her own but also needs a language course that will help her prepare for her exams.
a) BESTON HALL – Summer special
A six-week program of classes covering all aspects of English, both spoken and written, for serious students whether beginners, intermediate or advanced. At least 6 hours’ teaching every day except Sundays, plus individual work plans on topics of special interest.
b) LONDON LANGUAGES – Business Department
Courses in most European languages are offered for adults wishing to study outside office hours, including weekends. Our qualified teachers are always native speakers, whether of Danish, English or Greek. You will study hard in very small groups with lots of attention to individual needs. Courses last between three and six months.
c) LONDON LANGUAGES – Home from home
We place students with qualified and experienced teachers throughout Britain for individual study programs in the teacher’s own home. An excellent choice for those who wish to improve their English fast, but who are not keen on returning to the classroom. High standards of comfort, in a friendly but peaceful atmosphere.
d) ELGIN HOUSE SCHOOL
This excellent school in an attractive suburb of Brighton offers courses in general English from three to twelve months. Accommodation is carefully chosen and the school is famous for its program of activities beyond the classroom. Teenagers and young adults come to us from over thirty different countries to study hard and enjoy themselves too.
e) BESTON HALL – Summer holiday courses
Three-week, one-month or six-week courses for students of all standards, which combine daily language classes with a full program of sports (tennis, swimming, volleyball, etc), social activities (discos, quizzes, film club, etc) and outings (London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Bath, etc).
f) LONDON LANGUAGES – Part-time courses
Morning classes 15 hours per week, afternoon classes 15 hours per week. Examination preparation 4 to 6 hours per week, afternoons or evenings. All teachers highly experienced and well qualified. Minimum course one month. Central location, easy access by bus or underground.
g) LONDON LANGUAGES – Pre-session course
Organized in conjunction with a number of leading UK universities, this one-month course (1st-30th September) is for overseas students who need to improve their English language skills before beginning a UK university course. Hard work, but with excellent results!
h) CRAWFORD’S LANGUAGE ACADEMY
This small school offers a wide range of courses, both half-day and evenings, from five to fifteen hours per week. In an attractive building near Edinburgh’s main business center, it is easy to reach by public transport. Modern equipment and experienced staff make it an obvious choice for any business person or student studying English in Scotland.
Answers: 1-b, 2-d, 3-c, 4-e, 5-f